Monday, May 31, 2010

4th of July Printable Party Collection!


Make your 4th of July festivities fabulous with the 4th of July Party Collection. Now available in the Tweedle Dee Designs Etsy Shop

4th of July Collection includes 8 files

Party Punchables
Party Punchables are perfect for cupcake toppers, favor tags, stickers, enclosure labels and more, simply print and punch.
Star Spangled Party Banner
Add some sparkle to your party with this decorative party banner.  The complete banner reads Happy 4th of July you can use all or just part of the banner, whatever you like.  After printing and cutting the banner, I added some shine with glitter and coordinating red satin ribbon. 
Stars and Stripes Straw Flags
These adorable little straw flags are super cute and your guests will love all the little details you've added to your part. 
These patriotic party labels can be used for place cards, dessert labels favors or gift tags.
Treat Bag Toppers
Add an extra special touch with these 4th of July Treat Bag Toppers.  Tags can be folded in half and used with goody bags or cut into individual tags and placed with a gift. 
Patriotic Bottle Labels

Thank you to everyone for your support and for spreading the word about Tweedle Dee Designs. I'd love to see all of your fabulous party photos, so feel free to email me anything you would like to share tweedledeedesigns@hotmail.com

29 comments:

alicia said...

How cool! Thanks!!

Sushicookie said...

Those are so cute! Too bad I don't have any party plans this year with hubs working that day.

HoosierHomemade said...

Brandi, These are just the cutest EVER! I love them! And of course, the cupcake toppers are my fave! ;-)
Thanks so much for sharing them!
~Liz

Brandi said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and helping me spread the word about Tweedle Dee Designs. Enjoy your printables and send photos of your fabulous parties!

Ann On and On... said...

Those are cute! Very Cute! I'm sure you have made a lot of people really excited to celebrate the the 4th.

Welcome to SITS!

Brandi said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and welcoming me to SITS!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Love the banner~ Everything is really cute to use for the 4th!

Pam @ PartyStart.Me said...

SO awesome Brandi!! I love this set!

Brandi said...

I'm glad you like the printables. Thanks for sharing them on Facebook Pam.

Shelley said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

Shelley @ http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

Adie said...

This is so awesome! Thank you!

Allyson/HBMomof2 said...

These are the best I have seen this year! Thank you for sharing these with us. So great.

Chic Cookies said...

Thanks for sending along! These are great, I posted a link today at Ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com. Thanks for sharing!

Brandi said...

Thanks so much for adding to Craft Gossip! This was super exciting.

Until tomorrow, Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the free printables...found you blog through Tomkat studios. Looking foward to your posts

tchrtiff said...

Thank you so very much for sharing! I love your designs and will use them for our 4th of July BBQ.

Brandi said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm glad you enjoyed the collection!

tchrtiff - You must send me some photos of your 4th of July BBQ, I'd love to see them :)

Pitter Patter Creations said...

This a great set!! I would like to share with my fans. Thank you very much :)

www.facebook.com/PitterPatterCreations

TidyMom said...

FANTASTIC!! Thanks so much!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the design, especially the banner...unfortunately I can't locate the download for it...Am I missing something?

Thanks so much!
Stevi

heytherecupcake.com

A Giveaway Everyday said...

Brandi. Super cute. Great job! We linked up to your printables here: http://www.realmomsrealviews.com/2010/07/01/real-moms-diy-july-4th-printable-fun/

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

Thank you for sharing so generously!!! This party pack is ADORABLE!!!

Your work is amazing!!

Lisa Glowacka said...

Brandi-thanks for the FREE printables! They are perfect for my last minute bbq on Sunday!

P.S-go AZTECS! Went to Corona myself!

:)

Thanks again!

Naz said...

Thank you SOOOOO much for these printables! I'm going to use the cupcake toppers for my red velvet cupcakes I'm making! :-) I found your blog from I Love Lolliblog's Blog: http://www.ilovelolliblog.com/2010/07/free-4th-of-july-printables/

I'll definitely be back to check your blog often! <3 Love it!

Mariah said...

Thanks for the super cute printables! They were the perfect addition to our 4th of July BBQ with friends.

http://gigglesgalorenmore.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-4th-of-july.html

Jen said...

I saw your printables features on Tip Junkie. So cool! I write for a site called Today's Mama. I am currently working on a 4th of July crafting roundup. I wanted to link to these printables and ask your permission to use the first photo for my post. Let me know!

Elizabeth Lauren said...

Love the 4th of July Freebies!!! Thanks for creating them!!!

Just shared them on my blog:

http://elizabethlaurenart.blogspot.com/2011/06/4th-of-july-freebies.html

redfly said...

Love these!!! shared them on my blog redflycreations.blogspot.com

Melissa

Huggs and Kisses xo said...

Thanks for the printables I used them over the holiday and gave you props on my blog!! Thanks again!

xo
Johanna

http://huggsandkissesxo.blogspot.com/2011/07/belated-4th-of-july.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by