Monday, June 21, 2010

Cupcake Tuesday: I Scream, You Scream!

I've been wanting to do a post for Cupcake Tuesday over at Hoosier Homemade, but have'nt had the chance to bake any cupcakes until now.
I was so excited to hear about the Creative Cupcake Contest from Thoughtfully Simple
{VOTE for Tweedle Dee Designs} and wanted to do something, well creative.  I'd seen a lot of ice cream cone cupcakes and they looked like so much fun, so I found some inspiration from who other than Martha herself and decided to give it a shot!
Photo from Martha Stewart
Of course, I couldn't help but try one after they were finished and thought it would be fun to do a little collage.
I wish I could share with everyone, I have to say they were absolutely delicious.

Vote! for Tweedle Dee Designs at
Thoughtfully Simple on FacebookYou can vote once every 24 hours until June 27th.

Cupcake Tuesday at HoosierHomemade.com

8 comments:

alicia said...

I'd love for you to link these up to my Tasty Tuesdays bloghop. They look fab! I can only imagine what they taste like. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/tasty-tuesdays-grilled-watermelon.html

betchacanteatjustone said...

These are gorgeous! The look perfect!
Did you bake the cupcakes in the sugar cones? and if so, what did you use to keep them standing up straight?

Thanks!

Katie

Red Couch Recipes said...

Your cupcake look super...how DO you bake them in the cones? Joni

HoosierHomemade said...

Those look awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them on Cupcake Tuesday!
I have a video on how I baked my ice cream cone cupcakes if your readers would like to see...
http://hoosierhomemade.com/cupcake-tuesdaysnow-cones-ice-cream-cones/
~Liz

Carolee Sperry said...

Those look so good.they'd last about 1/2 hour in this house!

Firefly@fireflyblog.org said...

That is way too yummy :) Visiting from Tasty Tuesdays

CRAZYMOM said...

Those are adorable! I love the idea of using a sugar cone instead of the traditional cone. Great job!

Brandi said...

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed them. These were so much fun and pretty easy to make. I'll post the recipes and how to soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by