Friday, October 1, 2010

Fabulous Friday Feature: Party Ghouls Boo Crew

I was so excited when I heard that my friend Pam from Party Starters was putting together a Halloween photo shoot with Bonnie from Sadie Days Photography.  I quickly responded and offered to design a couple of Halloween Fairytale Tutus for the girls to wear.  It was a wonderful collaboration and there were so many amazing photos it was so hard to pick which ones I wanted to share.

Pam did a great job styling the shoot and I absolutely love how everything turned out!

I have no words for how cute the tutus turned out and Bonnie did an incredible job capturing the Halloween magic.  After the shoot she had put a sneak peek of the shoot on her blog, I was speechless.

This is my absolute favorite!  The Halloween Fairytale Tutu is now available in our Etsy Shop.  Hurry and order yours today, just in time for Halloween. 

I love the printables that were designed for the adult table and the coordinating cookies were absolutely fabulous.  I was anxiously awaiting for the photos to be ready and couldn't stop gushing over all of the details.

More Halloween fun, I heard the kids had a great time and I can't wait to do this again!

{Collage designed by Jen from Blush Printables}
Jen, Blush Printables
Sandy, Sandy's Baking Memories
Charlotte, The Paper Cupcake
Kristy, The Purple Pug
Tammy, Milk & Cookeez
Nicole, Two Savvy Sisters
Genevieve, Celebrate Today... the Superchick Way
Amy, Tiny Giraffe
Laurel, Go Against the Grain
Elizabeth, Stix N Pops
Stefanie, Red Velvet Stefanie
Tommie, Oh My Gluestick
Pam, Party Starters
Bonnie, Saddie Days Photography

{All photos provided with permission from Bonnie of Sadie Days Photography}

2 comments:

Pam @ PartyStart.Me said...

SO happy to have you a part of the Boo Crew. This project was SO much fun!! Can't wait to do it again!

Bonnie said...

I just saw this! You put all the pics together so well! Thanks so much, the tutus were beyond adorable :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by